Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bannana Pie Pudding

Don't let this elegant and delicious dessert fool you into thinking it takes a lot of time and effort to make.  When my friend and co-worker, Kathy brought it to work it we all thought we had died and gone to heaven. It is so creamy and smooth you can't believe it.  If you like banana pie you will love this!  Thanks for sharing Kathy!

Banana Pie Pudding

1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cups water
1 (5.1 oz.) box instant vanilla pudding
1 pint whipping cream
3 medium bananas 
36 (about) vanilla wafers

Whip the cream and set aside.  In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk, water and vanilla pudding. Chill for 5 minutes in the fridge.  Stir pudding mixture and gently fold in the whipped cream.
In another large serving bowl begin 1st layer with 1/3 of the cookies, 1/3 bananas, then 1/3 pudding.  Continue with 2 more layers until all ingredients are used.  Garnish with crushed cookie crumbs and chill until served.   


Hope you love it!
This recipe was shared on these great sites!
Chef In Training
 Naptime Creations
A to Zebra Celebrations 
The Shady Porch 
Anyonita Nibbles
The NY Melrose Family
The Country Cook 
The Wondering Brain

9 comments:

  1. Pinning this!! I haaaaaaaaave to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this recipe looks so good and I bet it tastes great! I saw it on get him fed!
    Julie from julieslifestle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is super good! I visited your site and love the blackberry flower pattern! Pinned it. I can think of lots of fun ways to use it. Now following you on Google +

      Delete
  3. I absolutely have to try this recipe. It looks so yummy and easy to make. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific recipe! I'm wondering if I can get it veganized. Thinking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure about that, I don't know many of the substitutions that can be used. Please let me know if you figure it out!

      Delete
  5. I'll beat this is yummy so will have to pin it. Thanks for linking up at My Favorite Posts Show Off Weekend Party! Hope to see you again next week.

    Michelle @ On A Wing And A Prayer

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from you. Please feel free to ask questions or let me know what you liked. If you like the blog I would love to have you follow using the buttons above! Thanks for your visit!